Individuals in Control of Content:
Financial Relations for all individuals in control of content:
In accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support and policy of the American College of Emergency Physicians, all individuals with control over CME content (including but not limited to staff, planners, reviewers and faculty) must disclose whether or not they have any relevant financial relationship(s) to learners prior to the start of the activity.
These individuals have indicated, that they have a relationship which, in the context of their involvement in the CME activity, could be perceived by some as a real or apparent conflict of interest (e.g., ownership of stock, grants, honoraria or consulting fees), but these individuals do not consider that it will influence the CME activity. All other individuals in control of content had no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Michael A. Granovsky, MD, FACEP –
Ownership Interest: LogixHealth
James Marinucci, PA-C – Consulting Fees:
Denise Ramponi, DNP – Ownership Interest:
Practitioner Education Associates, LLC
Disclosure of Commercial Support:
In accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support and policy of the American College of Emergency Physicians, the source of all support from commercial interests (including “in-kind” support), or lack of commercial support, must also be disclosed to learners prior to the start of the activity.
There was no commercial support for this activity.
Virtual SEMPA2019 is an online activity that will take approximately 24.5 hours to complete in its entirety. CME will be provided based on a passing score of 75 or better for each course completed within the activity.
Target Audience: Virtual SEMPA2019 is an online activity that will take approximately 24.5 hours to complete in its entirety. CME will be provided based on a passing score of 75 or better for each course completed within the activity.
Objectives: Upon completion of this conference, participants will be able to apply the latest advances in the diagnosis, treatment, and clinical skills required of physician assistants in emergency medicine.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American College of Emergency Physicians and Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants. The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 24.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 24.5 hour(s) of ACEP Category I credit.
Provider Contact Information
American College of Emergency Physicians
PO Box 619911
Dallas, Texas 75261-9911
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (CST)
Method of Participation
- Visit http://virtual.sempa.org from your PC, Mac, iPad®, iPhone® or Android™ mobile device.
- Click on Log In at the top of the page.
- Log in with your SEMPA user name and password. If you don’t remember your user name and password, you may click the ‘Get sign in help’ link. You will be prompted to enter information to retrieve those items.
- Once you are logged in, you will automatically land on the new “My Library Dashboard.” The My Library Dashboard provides a personalized view of the meetings you have purchased, your viewing History, and CME Activities. From this new page, you can more easily navigate to view courses and launch CME activities.
- Select the SEMPA 360 2019 by clicking on the title or “View Presentations” button. Select the CME Activities title to view all CME sessions and earn CME from that navigation menu.
- PLEASE NOTE: Once you click on a Course Title, you will first be asked if you wish to earn credits for the course, the entire meeting or OPT out. If you select to earn credits, you will next be required to read meeting front matter and then the course front matter. Once this is completed, you are required to take a Pre-test. Once the pre-test is completed and submitted, you will then be able to view the course video. Click on the play arrow to begin the video.
If you have any questions, complete the Contact Us form found at virtual.sempa.org or email us at SEMPAfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Hardware and software requirements:
Mobile Viewing Requirements:
Android Smartphones – Android 2.3+ with Adobe Flash Player 10.2 or better installed.
Apple Devices – IOS 4+
Online Viewing Requirements:
Bandwidth – 512 kbps
Required Hardware and Software – Screen resolution of 1024x768 or larger. Sound card and speakers/headphones.
Browser – Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or better; Mozilla Firefox 3 or better; Safari 5 or better
Apple Mac OS X 10.4.8
The American College of Emergency Physicians makes every effort to ensure that the speakers of College sponsored CME activities are knowledgeable authorities in their fields. Participants are nevertheless advised that the statements and opinions expressed by speakers are those of the speakers, not of the College. The speakers’ statements and opinions should not be construed as College policy or recommendations, and the College disclaims any liability or responsibility for the consequences of any actions taken in reliance upon those statements or opinions.